General Terms and Conditions
All prices are F.O.B. the dock at Logical Safety Products Prices are subject to change without notice. Logical Safety Products reserves the right to charge prices which are in effect at date of shipment.
Shipping and Handling:
Shipment is via United Parcel Service standard ground unless otherwise specified. Handling charges of $1.50 per master carton are added to all shipments.
Orders must be pre-paid via VISA, MasterCard, Discover or by check. Shipments are released upon receipt of payment.
Accounts which go into collection will be assessed all collection fees and expenses incurred by Logical Safety Products, including reasonable attorney fees, in addition to the original balance and its finance charges.
Customer will incur a $35 charge each time a payment check is returned for insufficient funds or is not collectable due to a stop payment order.
All sales are final, with the exception of GUARD-TEX and GAUZTEX products, for which the following policies apply:
All returned merchandise must have prior approval from Logical Safety Products Merchandise, may be returned and will be replaced only in the case of damage in shipment, defects in manufacture, or error on the part of Logical Safety Products and under the following conditions:
- In the case of damage of shipment, merchandise received by the customer with visible or obvious shipping damage must be refused.
- Merchandise received by the customer with damage or defects concealed in shipment must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- In the case of defects in manufacture, defective merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- Over- and under-shipments must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
Merchandise returned for reasons other than damage in shipment, defect in manufacture, or errors on the part of Logical Safety Products is not returnable for full credit, but may be returned for partial credit towards future purchases under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be in original packaging and in saleable condition and must be returned at customer's expense. In addition, in the case of merchandise ordered in error, the customer must report the error in 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- Merchandise returned within 2 months from date of receipt of shipment will be credited for the original price paid for the merchandise less a 20% restocking fee.
- Merchandise returned after 2 months and before 6 months from date of receipt of shipment will be credited for 50% of the original price paid for the merchandise.
Merchandise is not returnable under any circumstances after 6 months from date of receipt of shipment.
Catalog items that are temporarily out of stock may be back ordered. In the event of a back order, the customer may approve a separate back order shipment or hold the whole order until all items are in stock. All back order shipments are assessed standard shipping and handling charges. Logical Safety Products cannot make any time guarantees for the shipment of backordered merchandise.
Logical Safety Products reserves the right to limit quantities or refuse orders at its discretion.
Shipped products may have cosmetic or packaging differences from their depictions in the catalog or on the web site.